Momentum Masters Instructor Program
Everything you need to start working as a cycling instructor, wherever you are!
The Momentum Masters program is for you IF:
- You currently have your PMBIA or IMBA certification, or you have plans to be certified in the near future
- You dream of working as a cycling instructor but don't know where to start!
- You love helping people, and your passion for cycling is a driving force in your life!
- You consistently strive for excellence, and you have a "growth" mindset (progress over perfection; personal improvement is important to you)
What you receive:
- All Momentum Masters trainings and resources
- Personalized webpage (example)
- Booking software that can be customized to your schedule so that clients can book directly with you
- Professional Kingdom Cycling & Experiences Instructor jersey
- A coordinator to help you every step of the way - all communication with potential clients, all coordination of tours and instruction, follow ups for reviews, etc. This means you can just show up and do what you are meant to do!
- Continuously updating industry discounts and deals
- Industry standard insurance
- The full support of our brand for advertising and marketing
- Lucrative compensation that increases depending on how many tours you give and the longer you work as a Kingdom Cycling & Experiences guide!
Hi there! We are Collin & Caitlin Daulong, the husband/wife team behind Kingdom Cycling & Experiences and Momentum Masters. We cannot wait to help you level up your passion and join our team.
"This is my dream job coming true! It's awesome to be part of an amazing team that has a passion for the sport and sharing it with others!"
- Karen W., Kingdom Cycling & Experiences' Instructor
"As a rider, racer, and coach myself, I find it impressive the way Collin and his crew can break down the nuances of riding off-road to the clients... I've seen some pretty wild transformations in a short period of time with their inclusive and within reach instruction. I certainly learned my fair share when helping with the clinics put on by Kingdom Cycling & Experiences. I hope riders of all levels get a chance to learn and be guided by such experience."- Steven Hyde, Cannondale Pro and 3x Cyclocross National Champ
"I really appreciate KC&E's commitment to developing their guides and being so supportive of the guides' needs. I really feel that I am able to ask questions and grow and have full support while out guiding." - Marie V., Kingdom Cycling & Experiences' Instructor
Frequently Asked Questions
"I found [the Momentum Masters program]... to hold all the elements of a dream job. I received thorough training, compassionate understanding when I needed support or was doubting myself in my capabilities in being a new instructor fresh out of training, and positive and constructive feedback in regards to my time instructing."
- Zelda B., full time landscape architect, part-time Kingdom Cycling & Experiences' instructor